Nine out of ten organisations fear that they don’t have the right tools, technologies and processes to manage current compliance, risk and security obligations. Recognizable? Reduce the likelihood of becoming one of them and join us at the “Cyber, Fraud & Data Protection in the era of Digital Transformation” event on Friday, October 21, 2016.
It is our pleasure to offer you this unique opportunity to hear insights from industry experts. Join Moore Stephens, SAP, Winterhawk Consulting and Velocity Technology Solutions at this event in order to learn how you can maximize your investment and how you can protect yourself from fraud and cyber-attacks.
- Combating and Exposing Fraud – How to protect your brand
- The Evolution of Cloud ComputingThe Internet of Things – Benefits and pitfalls
- Showcasing the latest in Fraud Management & Enterprise Threat Detection
- How to Build a GRC Business Case – Quantifying a Return on Investment
- Laws, Regulations and Trends (including Liability and Penalties) in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are proud to announce that Frank Staelens, Partner Risk Analytics at Moore Stephens Belgium, is one of the industry experts. Before the break, he will talk about “How to Assess Compliance & Remain Compliant”. Later on, he (together with Andrew Sawyer, Director of Analytics EMEA, Winterhawk Consulting) will teach you how ‘Combating Fraud & Building a GRC Business Case’.