Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) is a very effective way for companies to achieve targeted operational and financial results. Demand & Supply are kept in balance through a cyclical process, in line with the financial plan that the company had proposed. Sales and marketing plans are meticulously checked against production capacity and logistical feasibility. Companies with a well-orchestrated S&OP approach achieve their goals. Their customers are perfectly served. Their market share is increasing, fueled by an efficient supply chain.
But how do you know if your S&OP planning is still top-notch? How is your S&OP doing compared to your competitors? S&OP is the disciplined combination of precisely coordinated planning meetings, technology and culture. It all starts with the right questions:
- How smooth is your Demand Review process?
- What is a well-prepared Executive S&OP?
- Are the right people in the right meetings?
- What about technology? Is your S&OP process still a monthly clash of spreadsheets?
- Are the right topics addressed during Supply Review?
- Is your scenario planning helping you make the right decisions, keeping supply, demand & finance well-balanced…?
- How do you align S&OP with your financial planning & budgeting?
- Do your people work as 1 integrated team, with shared objectives?
Moore Stephens developed an S&OP approach that helps companies achieve structural results. Our S&OP scan tells you exactly where you are doing fine, and where you are lagging compared to competitors. Together we prepare an action plan and guide you towards an S&OP success!