- A renowned pharmaceutical company needed to integrate changing businesses processes into their supply chain planning system.
- The client required support with the upgrade of their supply chain planning system.
- The customer was convinced that a qualitative planning system plays a vital role in any supply chain, allowing planners to efficiently plan and schedule demand and supply.
- We followed an Agile Project Management approach (Scrums, Sprints, …).
- In collaboration with all different business representatives, we identified clear-cut business requirements and translated those in building blocks (User Stories) to compile the new system.
- We performed detailed testing (e.g. UAT) in order to have a clear view on the compliance of the new system to the pre-defined requirements.
- We provided successful training to a global planning organisation, including development of manuals and work instructions.
- Moore Stephens supported and facilitated the transition from the ‘old’ to the new planning system.
- We delivered improved supply chain planning capabilities.
- There was no disruption, and no impact on existing service levels.