A global biopharmaceutical company was in the process of implementing supply chain planning software and was in need of support to create well-structured training material and documented business processes.
- We developed TO-BE business processes in collaboration with the responsible business process experts.
- Moore Stephens mapped these processes to the business process framework of the company (based on SCOR principles).
- We leveraged UAT (user acceptance testing) data to create comprehensive training materials on 3 levels:
- End-to-end process documentation
- Presentations for each process to be used for classroom training, including exercises
- Detailed documents for each process to be consulted while using the planning system
- We ensured sustained success by organising and facilitating “train the trainer” sessions, i.e. safeguarding rapid future onboarding by educating several key system users.
- A collection of comprehensive and complete training material to be used both in classroom training and hands-on system training.
- Key-users who are prepared to give internal trainings to demand and supply planners around the globe.